Friday, July 17, 2009

Great customer email

Thanks David! This email made our day!

Subject: Thank You!
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:09:47 EDT
To: info@knoxvilleflowerpot.com

I ordered a $75 vase of fresh flowers for my mother who is a patient @ Univ Tenn Medical Center on Tuesday afternoon and explained that I wanted them delivered that day if at all possible.

You definitely went above and beyond, the call of duty!

My mother was so pleased to get a nice arrangement of such bountiful variety of colorful, fresh and fragrant flowers. I called 4 local Knoxville florists and everyone explained that same day delivery is not available and the earliest they could deliver to UT was later the next day.

I called the Flower Pot and the order taker was so nice and accommodating and willing to have the driver make another trip to UT to ensure my mom got her flowers the same day.

I will be sure to use your shop in the future for all my florist needs and will tell other family and friends likewise of what a pleasure doing business with your shop is!

Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment